subscribe about contact Default

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kris Kuksi's 3D art is something to admire


There is not much I need to (or can) say, really, about Kris Kuksi's highly imaginative art. The work's speak for themselves, so detailed that you can continually find something new and interesting that Kuksi has done.

I cannot say that I am very knowledgeable about art (though the second half of 95total studies it), I can say that Kuksi's work is highly unique and in many ways relevant to contemporary culture. A modern day Andy Warhol, maybe not, but the work transcends a lot of mediums all at once, which is what Rich and I really like to see. Plus he's from our home state of Missouri.

(Found via Boing Boing)

No comments:

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER