subscribe about contact Default

Friday, June 20, 2008

boxfresh/raleigh bmx bike

This week I bought a used Schwinn Supermatic BMX bike from some kid off Craigslist. There's a couple reasons I made this move in spite of being broke: one, my road bike just isn't versatile enough, and two, "Black Mags" by The Cool Kids. BMX is coming back and I'm going to make sure I'm ahead of the curve.

Ironically enough, this Boxfresh x Raleigh BMX Burner was featured recently on Highsnobiety and as you can see from the picture above, it's awesome. It's low in stock though, with only two being produced. I couldn't figure out the price tag on it, but with only two available, I'm sure it's quite expensive. Oh well, I'm cool with my Supermatic. Shit's got a gyro.

No comments:

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER