subscribe about contact Default

Monday, April 7, 2008

Lollapalooza 2008 Lineup Announced


Today the Lollapalooza 2008 lineup was fully announced. It just about solidifies it as the best festival this summer. But hey, there might be one or two (or three) reasons I think that.

The highlights are Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against The Machine, Gnarls Barkley, The Black Keys, Kanye West (Daft Punk cameo???), Wilco, The Raconteurs, Bloc Party, Explosions in the Sky, Cat Power, Lupe Fiasco, Girl Talk, Battles, Spank Rock, Chromeo, The Kills, and many others.

The lineup is rather diverse, although I was hoping to see Animal Collective and maybe a little more electronic (there very well might be more electronic in the lineup, considering I am not familiar with 10-15 of the bands). Maybe more will be added--but I have to say, this one is pretty undeniable.

2 comments:

comoprozac said...

I saw this line-up and am regretting not going the past few years when I had the time. R will be 8 mo. preggers and I can't justify going this year either.

I did see the festival in '93-'95...man, am I old.

Unknown said...

I'll agree that's a pretty decent lineup. If I weren't going to be in Europe all summer, I'd definitely be there.

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER