subscribe about contact Default

Friday, April 25, 2008

hey, some more great studio work, this time by changethethought. are you annoyed yet?

I'm a madman about this art stuff--I feel so, I don't know, cultural. It's like I'm aggregating culture. Anyway, I found the online portfolio of Changethethought today and was, yet again, blown away. The works range from vivid prints displaying brilliant blasts of color (see above), to typography for bands like The Postal Service, to what looks like acid-induced illustrations. In addition to their portfolio, the site also hosts a blog about design and art, among other things, as well as a shop to buy some really cool apparel sporting their art.

To learn more about Changethethought, visit their About page.

Here are some of my fav's:
Cactus, Evil, God is a Verb, and Piss on you world.

(Found via FormFiftyFive)

No comments:

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER