subscribe about contact Default

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

Last night I saw Indiana Jones: Dumbest Movie Ever, and really enjoyed the trailer for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt. While the movie is based on an F. Scott Fitzgerald story, don't be one of those people who say the book was better. Be one of those people who say the short story was better. Obviously, I have not seen the movie, but Fitzgerald's story is awesome, and I think if you watch the movie or trailer first, it ruins the tone of the story. So, come on now, check it out.

"Where in God's name did you come from? Who are you?" burst out Mr.
Button frantically.
"I can't tell you--exactly--who I am," replied the querulous
whine, "because I've only been born a few hours--but my last name is
 certainly Button."

No comments:

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER