subscribe about contact Default

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Animals Make the Best Logos.


For a while now I have felt that I really need to step my game up. My look needs something. I'm not sure if it is a change I need, or just a re-evaluation and a sprucing up. Whatever I decide to do, I'll be sure to follow these rules.

Just in time for my wardrobe contemplation, Esquire has released The (New) Laws of Casual Style. It is the perfect companion to looking at my closet and figuring out what I should be deleting and what I should be adding. I don't think I'd go so far as to suggest printing out the list and reading it with the left eye while surveying your clothes with the right, but maybe just read over the list and keep it in mind. Strike that. Print it out and tape it to the inside of your closet door. Now thats an idea. Or do whatever you want. But, it is a good and amusing list.

I am partial to:

25. The only ribbed items a man should wear are socks and condoms, and he best not confuse the two.
34. Khaki is a color. Chinos are a pair of pants. Know the difference but feel free to use the terms interchangeably.
53. ...A cardigan works...

No comments:

 
©MMVIII 95TOTAL \\ CONTACT JAKE \\ CONTACT RICH \\ POWERED BY BLOGGER